fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 piece between radiator and motor

To: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 piece between radiator and motor
From: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 11:29:08 -0700
I'll tell you, there's no rigidity of any type anywhere. The Ambro #1
lacks the "roll cage" bars from the hoop to the rear spring mount that
Peyote has. The front bracing is similar to Peyote. When I jack a
front wheel the other front wheel comes off the ground immediately.
When I jack a back corner, only that corner rises. The rest hardly
lift on the springs. If I jack a rear corner on Peyote the unjacked
rear wheel comes off the ground about one jack stroke after the jacked
side, and the front wheel on the jacked side comes off the ground a
couple of pumps later.