fot

[Fot] A word about the Single Malt Society At the Glen.....for

To: BillDentin@aol.com, tony@tonydrews.com
Subject: [Fot] A word about the Single Malt Society At the Glen.....for
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:23:14 EDT
--===============1586499230==

--part1_c0d.35fbb8db.35dd90e2_boundary

FOT

The Single Malt Society is one of those loosely knit non-organizations.  It
began when Tom Fansher brought me a bottle of fine single malt in appreciation
for Jack & I transporting an OD Transmission from Kentucky to the Walter Mitty.

This was the beginning of another great friendship for Jack & me, in Tom &
Janet Fansher.

The Single Malt Society convenes whenever there is a bottle available among
friends and followers of single malt.

This, with the addition of some fine cigars will likely materialize Saturday
Night in the Triumph Paddock at Watkins Glen.

Perhaps Tom & Janet will be there in spirit, at least.

JA

Again there are no SMS rules, dues, meetings or Board of Directors. No need.

>     <<< I fully intend to re-join the SMS (Single Malt Society) at Watkins
> Glen. >>>
>
> As will I, as will I.
> Bill Dentinger

   </HTML>

--part1_c0d.35fbb8db.35dd90e2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>FOT
<BR>
<BR>The Single Malt Society is one of those loosely knit non-organizations.=20=
&nbsp;It began when Tom Fansher brought me a bottle of fine single malt in a=
ppreciation for Jack &amp; I transporting an OD Transmission from Kentucky t=
o the Walter Mitty.
<BR>
<BR>This was the beginning of another great friendship for Jack &amp; me, in=
 Tom &amp; Janet Fansher.=20
<BR>
<BR>The Single Malt Society convenes whenever there is a bottle available am=
ong friends and followers of single malt. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>This, with the addition of some fine cigars will likely materialize Satu=
rday Night in the Triumph Paddock at Watkins Glen.
<BR>
<BR>Perhaps Tom &amp; Janet will be there in spirit, at least.
<BR>
<BR>JA=20
<BR>
<BR>Again there are no SMS rules, dues, meetings or Board of Directors. No n=
eed.=20
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3DCITE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-=
LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&lt;&lt;=
&lt; I fully intend to re-join the SMS (Single Malt Society) at Watkins Glen=
. &gt;&gt;&gt;
<BR>
<BR>As will I, as will I.
<BR>Bill Dentinger