fot

[Fot] #197 Test At Cedar Falls Industrial Park Raceway

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] #197 Test At Cedar Falls Industrial Park Raceway
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 13:49:40 EDT
--===============1151334377==

--part1_c88.33a93de2.35e44ab4_boundary

People are asking about our test on Sunday Morning.

We were leaving test site when the Police Car arrived. Enclosed
Trailer.......  :-)

Limited to 2nd gear but test surpassed
expectations................................

Larry Young cam comes in at about 3k-3.5k and is extremely strong as far as
we took it. Some loping under 3K, but expected.

Head & Intake Manifold is Uncle Jack's with 11+:1 Compression & with Mike
Belfer's old 87mm flatop Hepolites. Con Rods are Uncle Jack's version of the
Chevy Rod Conversion.  Crane Ignition and my favorite carbs ZS-175s.

Then there is a bunch of ARE stuff hung on it...Carb Heat Shield, Front Alloy
Engine Plate, Rocker Arm Spacers, Torque Reaction Arm, Flywheel Dust Shield,
10# Steel Flywheel....Kas' Velocity Stacks.  Buy some of this stuff. I just
wrote a big check to Riverside Sports Cars.  :-)

Transmission performed extremely well  (Riverside Sports Cars) but not fully
tested, yet. Third & Fourth under full race conditions.

We are ecstatic.  #197 has never been lower, wider, or faster, methinks. Now
we will tune for all settings, ignition and carbureter, likely at Watkins
Glen.  We will be pleased to run midpack, if we can.  Both Drivers are
suffering
from a lack of seat time and have no illusions about running at the front.  But
that's OK.

Joe A   </HTML>

--part1_c88.33a93de2.35e44ab4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>People are as=
king about our test on Sunday Morning.
<BR>
<BR>We were leaving test site when the Police Car arrived. Enclosed Trailer.=
...... &nbsp;:-)
<BR>
<BR>Limited to 2nd gear but test surpassed expectations.....................=
...........=20
<BR>
<BR>Larry Young cam comes in at about 3k-3.5k and is <U>extremely</U> strong=
 as far as we took it. Some loping under 3K, but expected.
<BR>
<BR>Head &amp; Intake Manifold is Uncle Jack's with 11+:1 Compression &amp;=20=
with Mike Belfer's old 87mm flatop Hepolites. Con Rods are Uncle Jack's vers=
ion of the Chevy Rod Conversion. &nbsp;Crane Ignition and my favorite carbs=20=
ZS-175s. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>Then there is a bunch of ARE stuff hung on it...Carb Heat Shield, Front=20=
Alloy Engine Plate, Rocker Arm Spacers, Torque Reaction Arm, Flywheel Dust S=
hield, 10# Steel Flywheel....Kas' Velocity Stacks. &nbsp;Buy some of this st=
uff. I just wrote a big check to Riverside Sports Cars. &nbsp;:-)
<BR>
<BR>Transmission performed extremely well &nbsp;(Riverside Sports Cars) but=20=
not fully tested, yet. Third &amp; Fourth under full race conditions.
<BR>
<BR>We are ecstatic. &nbsp;#197 has never been lower, wider, or faster, meth=
inks. Now we will tune for all settings, ignition and carbureter, likely at=20=
Watkins Glen. &nbsp;We will be pleased to run midpack, if we can. &nbsp;Both=
 Drivers are suffering from a lack of seat time and have no illusions about=20=
running at the front. &nbsp;But that's OK.
<BR>
<BR>Joe A</FONT>   </HTML>