fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen The Legends Speak The FOT

To: "Bill Babcock" <Billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen The Legends Speak The FOT
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:36:32 -0400
I am afraid I have a passenger this year, but can vouch for Diane. She
was a very good passenger last year, she didn't tell me she was unhappy
that I kept taking a hand off the wheel to wave back at the crowd until
we got back to the track! It's not my fault all the people congregate at
the corners and waive at us!!!

Bill, can't you rig a seat and belts for the top of that... er, ballast
box you carry over there in the passenger side of your car?

:-)