fot

[Fot] Triumph Paddock Alert!!!!! - Mini Event Poster at WPTA Tent

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Triumph Paddock Alert!!!!! - Mini Event Poster at WPTA Tent
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 09:30:40 EDT
--===============2098405848==

--part1_c9f.37b4a24e.35e80280_boundary

The VTR (Blake Discher) is providing a mini event poster for the Friends of
Triumph and for attending VTR Members

This one is being professionally done and printed on quality hard stock.

I do not know the composition of it, as I have not seen a working document.
There have been several inputs, so I would expect it to be a very valuable
piece of art.

At the WPTA Tent a poster will be set aside for each driver. You will want to
stop by during the weekend and sign each driver's poster, as we did at
Mid-Ohio. These posters will also include autographs from Kas Kastner and other
VIPs.

This is a good size to frame and hang....my other one is.  This will be a
great companion piece to it, methinks!~

Joe Alexander
Blake Discher   </HTML>

--part1_c9f.37b4a24e.35e80280_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12><B>The VTR (B=
lake Discher) is providing a mini event poster for the Friends of Triumph an=
d for attending VTR Members</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff"=20=
style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF=
" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"></B>
<BR>
<BR><B><U>This one is being professionally done and printed on quality hard=20=
stock.</B></U>
<BR>
<BR>I do not know the composition of it, as I have not seen a working docume=
nt. There have been several inputs, so I would expect it to be a very valuab=
le piece of art.
<BR>
<BR>At the WPTA Tent a poster will be set aside for each driver. <B><U>You w=
ill want to stop by during the weekend and sign each driver's poster,</B></U=
> as we did at Mid-Ohio. These posters will also include autographs from Kas=
 Kastner and other VIPs.
<BR>
<BR>This is a good size to frame and hang....my other one is. &nbsp;This wil=
l be a great companion piece to it, methinks!~
<BR>
<BR>Joe Alexander
<BR>Blake Discher</FONT>   </HTML>