fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen.......... New York or Newwark or where to

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen.......... New York or Newwark or where to
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:51:55 GMT
--===============0907195099==

----__JWM__J6598.24abS.7197M

If driving from the airport, Newark would be best, but Keith, you may co=
nsider taking a shuttle flight from NY or Newark to Binghampton or Syrac=
use or Rochester. Binghampton is about an hour drive and Syracuse and Ro=
chester about 1.5 hours. Joe(B)

-- N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
FoT, Keith Files (TR4) is flying from London on Thursday. It would nice =
if he got there for the 5:30 PM TR practice, however...... =

Given two choices of Newark and New York, I would pick Newark. But I nee=
d to defer to someone from the east coast. =

Or is there a better location to fly into? I know there are folks that a=
re getting closer. =

Please help with response to "ALL" =

Thanks! =

Joe A =

Hi Joe, =

Looks like my flight will get into JFK around midday next Thurs, 2 quest=
ions: =

1) Is it better to fly into Newark? =

2) Where is Watkins Glen in relation to New York and how long will it ta=
ke me to drive there? =

Cheers, Keith =

Get the shot you need with a discreet new spy camera. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2231/fc/Ioyw6ijmMA5gYZvtml5viuTVv=
DBimYILqlyGkwFF8hofG3ZDF6DU5k/
----__JWM__J6598.24abS.7197M

and Rochester about 1.5 hours. Joe(B)<BR><BR>-- N197TR4@cs.com wrote:<BR=
><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT size=3D2 PTSIZE=3D"10">FoT, Keith Fi=
les (TR4) is flying from London on Thursday. It would nice if he got the=
re for the 5:30 PM TR practice, however...... <BR><BR>Given two choices =
of Newark and New York, I would pick Newark. But I need to defer to some=
one from the east coast. <BR><BR>Or is there a better location to fly in=
to? I know there are folks that are getting closer. <BR><BR>Please help =
with response to "ALL" <BR><BR>Thanks! <BR><BR>Joe A <BR><BR><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #=
0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" TYPE=3D"CITE">Hi Joe, <BR><BR>Looks=
 like my flight will get into JFK around midday next Thurs, 2 questions:=
 <BR><BR>1) Is it better to fly into Newark? <BR>2) Where is Watkins Gle=
n in relation to New York and how long will it take me to drive there? <=
BR><BR>Cheers, Keith <BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><BR></FONT></FONT></html>

gYZvtml5viuTVvDBimYILqlyGkwFF8hofG3ZDF6DU5k/ target=3D"_blank">Get the s=
----__JWM__J6598.24abS.7197M--