fot

[Fot] Hardy Prentice and Jack Wheeler to Join The FOT at The Glen

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Hardy Prentice and Jack Wheeler to Join The FOT at The Glen
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:05:14 EDT
--===============0092084446==

--part1_d30.3a7479bd.35e8973a_boundary

FOT,

Two National Champions in Triumphs will be our Honored Guests.

Hardy Prentice in a his TR3  and  Jack Wheeler in his TR4A won National
Championships in recent history.

They might have been part of The Legends Speak, but they are too young to be
Legends. (I dont know what the cutoff date is)

They will be Head Quartered at the WPTA Hospitality Tent when they are not
out and about the track, or playing darts at the Classic Motorsport English Pub.

Please greet them and then get all of the speed secrets you can get out of
them...

Regards,

Joe Alexander

   </HTML>

--part1_d30.3a7479bd.35e8973a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>FOT,
<BR>
<BR><P ALIGN=3DCENTER><B><U>Two National Champions in Triumphs will be our H=
onored Guests.</B></U>
<BR><P ALIGN=3DLEFT>
<BR>Hardy Prentice in a his TR3 &nbsp;and &nbsp;Jack Wheeler in his TR4A won=
 National Championships in recent history.
<BR>
<BR>They might have been part of The Legends Speak, but they are too young t=
o be Legends. (I dont know what the cutoff date is)
<BR>
<BR>They will be Head Quartered at the WPTA Hospitality Tent when they are n=
ot out and about the track, or playing darts at the Classic Motorsport Engli=
sh Pub.
<BR>
<BR>Please greet them and then get all of the speed secrets you can get out=20=
of them...
<BR>
<BR>Regards,
<BR>