fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Triumph Tee Shirts

To: s.janzen@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Triumph Tee Shirts
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:13:20 EDT
--===============0322753507==

--part1_be5.3bd4c7a9.35e96c10_boundary

Scott & Ted

Position of artwork is not likely a big issue, as most of us dont know
whether we are coming or going. The front sounds fine to me.

The substitution of  "Jack Drews" on the sleeve was approved by me.  I dont
see that as a screw up.  Is the FOT mentioned anywhere? I have not seen any
advance artwork.

Great job by all.....thanks for letting us know. Price reduction is
appreciated, I am sure.  I will buy all that is not sold. No loose ends there.

Joe Alexander

> For those of you who ordered the FOT Glen Tee shirts, hats and embroidered
> shirts, Ted is busy packing them up and will have them for you at the Glen.
> The tee shirt ended up coming out slightly different then advertised - chalk
> it up to a communications failure among the "vintage" parties involved in the
> production effort, whose old Lucas wiring systems were not working at full
> connectivity!
>
> The shirts look great, but the Triumphs at the Glen Race artwork ended up on
> the front of the shirt instead of the back, there is no FOT logo on the
> front left (that's the screw-up) and as previously noted, there is now a
>black
> armband on the left that says "Jack Drews 1936-2008" .
>
> Ted says the shirts look terrrific - excellent color and good outwork, but
> we are reducing the price from $19 to $15 as we are not delivering what was
> advertised.  If anyone decides this is not what you bargained for, just let
>us
> know and we will sell it to someone else.  We only ordered a few extras so
> they will be in short supply anyway.

   </HTML>

--part1_be5.3bd4c7a9.35e96c10_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Scott &amp; T=
ed
<BR>
<BR>Position of artwork is not likely a big issue, as most of us dont know w=
hether we are coming or going. The front sounds fine to me.
<BR>
<BR>The substitution of &nbsp;"Jack Drews" on the sleeve was approved by me.=
 &nbsp;I dont see that as a screw up. &nbsp;Is the FOT mentioned anywhere? I=
 have not seen any advance artwork.
<BR>
<BR>Great job by all.....thanks for letting us know. Price reduction is appr=
eciated, I am sure. &nbsp;I will buy all that is not sold. No loose ends the=
re.
<BR>
<BR>Joe Alexander
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3DCITE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-=
LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">For those of you who ordere=
d the FOT Glen Tee shirts, hats and embroidered shirts, Ted is busy packing=20=
them up and will have them for you at the Glen. &nbsp;The tee shirt ended up=
 coming out slightly different then advertised - chalk it up to a communicat=
ions failure among the "vintage" parties involved in the production effort,=20=
whose old Lucas wiring systems were not working at full connectivity!
<BR>=20
<BR>The shirts look great, but the Triumphs at the Glen Race artwork ended u=
p on the front of the shirt instead of the back, there is no FOT logo on the=
 front left (that's the screw-up) and as previously noted, there is now a bl=
ack armband on the left that says "Jack Drews 1936-2008" .
<BR>=20
<BR>Ted says the shirts look terrrific - excellent color and good outwork, b=
ut we are reducing the price from $19 to $15 as we are not delivering what w=
as advertised. &nbsp;If anyone decides this is not what you bargained for, j=
ust let us know and we will sell it to someone else. &nbsp;We only ordered a=
 few extras so they will be in short supply anyway.=20
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://www.team.net/donate.html
<BR>