fot

[Fot] Calling Russ Moore.

To: "FOT List" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Calling Russ Moore.
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 16:55:36 -0500

--===============0506867636==

------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C90AC1.397D5210

Sorry to bomb the list but the email address I have stored for Russ =
Moore is an old one and I need to get him a message as I am "out the =
door" for Watkind Glen.

Russ,

We are headed out sometime today but it looks like we will be taking a =
more leisurely tour on the way up to the Glen rather than busting to get =
there. Thank you for the kind offer to store my car. My wife has family =
in the Pittsburg area and I think we will be spending time there =
instead. They just visited us, 3 kids in tow and I'm still worn out from =
that experience. I was hoping to get some quiet time but family comes =
first. See you at the track.
Thanks again,

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com
------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C90AC1.397D5210

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sorry to bomb the list but the email =
address I have=20
stored for Russ Moore is an old one and I need to get him a message as I =
am "out=20
the door" for Watkind Glen.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Russ,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are headed out sometime today but it =
looks like=20
we will be taking a more leisurely tour on the way up to the Glen rather =
than=20
busting to get there. Thank you for the kind offer to store my car. My =
wife has=20
family in the Pittsburg area and I think we will be spending time there =
instead.=20
They just visited us, 3 kids in tow and I'm still worn out from that =
experience.=20
</FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I was hoping to get some quiet time =
but family=20
comes first. See you at the track.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks again,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:rkramer3@austin.rr.com";></A></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bob Kramer<BR></FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:rkramer3@austin.rr.com";><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>rkramer3@austin.rr.com</FONT></A></DIV></BODY></HTML>