fot

Re: [Fot] Quick ratio steering box for a TR6

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Quick ratio steering box for a TR6
From: "rob" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 22:55:27 -0400
I had many of the same concerns before decideing on this up grade. Its not
twitchy at all and works great.   I had to adjust my turn in input on the
first couple sessions but I stoped thinking about it quickly. I recently
crashed (May) and had to replace it I debated just going back to one of the
stock racks,but after installing the stock rack and  turning while on
plactic baggies in the garage and a friend conviceing me useing the  old
bent one was not wise I begrudingly payed up for a new one.
rob