fot

Re: [Fot] SOVREN questions

To: <emanteno@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] SOVREN questions
From: "Norlin Engineering" <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:36:33 -0700

--===============0408893828==

------=_NextPart_000_0166_01C9141B.CA1B0250

I just went through the process with SOVREN to run in this year's CRC.
Pretty much painless.  I picked the most recent GCR although like your =
car
mine is not prepared to a specific year's rules.  Mine's current where
safety and reliability is concerned, relatively ancient with regards to
appearance, suspension and drivetrain.  I've also got a gutted interior =
and
they didn't say anything about it.  Granted, I did not try to join the
organization, and they may be more picky regarding member's cars that =
are in
the points chase. =20
=20
Jim