fot

[Fot] Portland...and Newfoundland

To: kaskas@cox.net, billb@bnj.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Portland...and Newfoundland
From: "n197tr4@cs.com" <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 07:55:47 -0400
Looks like Portland is it for 2009.

I hope to be in the area.  I think that John Macartney will be somewhere
near Portland at that time on his last leg of =

the Charity Run, but will need to check the calendar.

Uncle Jack & I checked it out a few years ago. It is a sure success.  Full
Sized Cutout of Uncle Jack in Leisure Suit is a =

brilliant thought.

I still have many folks to thank for The Glen, but my email is
sporadic...will try to catch up later.

Today we will check out the Targa entries and meet the organizer, Scott
Giannou, through our hosts. We will be =

there for the start of the event.  Newfoundland is quite wonderful...I have
not found a cod, nor a puffin attractive =

enough to kiss, but it is forthcoming.

Joe & Jan