fot

Re: [Fot] gasoline comparison - ethanol impacts

To: standardtriumph@btinternet.com, Billb@bnj.com, mdporter@dfn.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] gasoline comparison - ethanol impacts
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 12:19:43 EDT
--===============0907110801==

<HTML><PRE><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica>In a message dated 9/14/08 2:50:59 PM
Pacific Daylight Time,
standardtriumph@btinternet.com writes:

<< For a start it now costs me only US$3.20 a gallon and the performance
difference is negligible and the car is more environmentally friendly with
lower emissions than with the normal diesel. I have to say my first
consideration was not the environment but my wallet . >&gt;

Someone could attempt to bring back the Stanley Steamers.  Any burnable heat
source found in a garbage dump should work -- tires, tar paper, broken up
furniture, etc.  The environmentalist wouldn't like it, and convenience would
be a
problem -- starting a fire and heating the water to steam.
<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new
fashion blog,
plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.<BR>
(http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=aolsty00050000000014)</HTML></PRE></HTML>