fot

Re: [Fot] Rod ends source (Heim Joints)

To: rem9@frontiernet.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Rod ends source (Heim Joints)
From: VANDECARR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:28:23 EDT
--===============1332209735==

--part1_be8.3a4f2edb.3602ec97_boundary

I have bought rod ends and misc pieces from Behrents in Florida NY.   The
sell the cheap ones that are used for shifters and non stress situations and HD
ones that are used on dirt modified suspensions that take a beating.   There
web site is www.behrents.com.   Used their rod ends on the front end of my EM
TR
6 for 5 years and have hda no problems.   Prices seem to be cheaper that
Pegasus.

Dean VanDeCarr

**************
Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new
fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

--part1_be8.3a4f2edb.3602ec97_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">I have bought rod ends and misc pieces=20=
from Behrents in Florida NY.&nbsp;  The sell the cheap ones that are used fo=
r shifters and non stress situations and HD ones that are used on dirt modif=
ied suspensions that take a beating.&nbsp;  There web site is www.behrents.c=
om.&nbsp;  Used their rod ends on the front end of my EM TR 6 for 5 years an=
d have hda no problems.&nbsp;  Prices seem to be cheaper that Pegasus.<BR>
<BR>
Dean VanDeCarr</FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSS=
ERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT><BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Psssst...Have you hear=
d the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair=
 styles at StyleList.com.<BR>      (http://www.stylelist.com/trends?ncid=3Da=
olsty00050000000014)</HTML>