fot

[Fot] Fw: Nuerburgring Nordschleife 400 km race - a *DEFINITIVE

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: Nuerburgring Nordschleife 400 km race - a *DEFINITIVE
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 12:17:30 +0100
Friends
On the continuing saga of *how long can you last at the wheel?* I received a
reply from Paul
Richardson on this subject which is clearly exercising the minds of many :)
Paul's reply surely generates further questions?
1. How could anyone safely and accurately *aim* into a Mayflower dipstick tube
while changing gear
and having to steer safely - anywhere on the Mille Miglia?
2. How fast is fast to guarantee 'blow back'?
3. How slow is slow to avoid embarrassment?
4. Anyone care to put these claims to the test and report their findings?

Jonmac