fot

Re: [Fot] Was Nurburgring....Now Rubberring....goats and other

To: Billb@bnj.com, 58tr3a@videotron.ca, N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Was Nurburgring....Now Rubberring....goats and other
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:29:34 -0700 (PDT)
--===============0243453621==

--0-1855524735-1222108174=:49817

My neighbor had a Mexican workhand that was faster with a knife than I ever=
 saw on the streets of N.Y. He would sneak up behind the piglet,=A0grab the=
 hinds, have him flipped over, and the "boys" removed with his folding blad=
e before you could blink.=20
James and I prefered the rubber bands on the larger livestock because we co=
uld never get Arthuro to try and grab the bulls by the hind legs. I reckon =
he'd need a bigger knife.
=A0
Famous quotes: Roy Synder in Jaws; "I think we're gonna need a bigger boat"