fot

[Fot] ARE Steel Flywheels-One Left - TR3 TR4 Flywheels Produce

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] ARE Steel Flywheels-One Left - TR3 TR4 Flywheels Produce
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:44:44 EDT
--===============1314900667==

--part1_c64.31f98a1a.360fe72c_boundary

FOT,

I did a production run of 20 Steel Flywheels this year. I have one left at
the old price..

$399.00 plus shipping of $15.00.

Unless I get another group order, I dont currently plan to produce more.

The engineeing is done for the TR6 flywheel, but I will not launch this
production without some advance orders. Because of commonality of manufacturing
operations between the TR4 and the TR6, I can combine production of the two
products, and get a some break on cost.

I have the great fortune of having the CNC equipment about four blocks away
from me, and a son who can do the engineering. Otherwise it just wouldnt happen
at all.

Contact me off list if there is interest.

Thanks,

Joe

   </HTML>

--part1_c64.31f98a1a.360fe72c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>FOT,
<BR>
<BR>I did a production run of 20 Steel Flywheels this year. I have one left=20=
at the old price..
<BR>
<BR>$399.00 plus shipping of $15.00.
<BR>
<BR>Unless I get another group order, I dont currently plan to produce more.=
=20
<BR>
<BR>The engineeing is done for the TR6 flywheel, but I will not launch this=20=
production without some advance orders. Because of commonality of manufactur=
ing operations between the TR4 and the TR6, I can combine production of the=20=
two products, and get a some break on cost.
<BR>
<BR>I have the great fortune of having the CNC equipment about four blocks a=
way from me, and a son who can do the engineering. Otherwise it just wouldnt=
 happen at all.
<BR>
<BR>Contact me off list if there is interest.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>
<BR>Joe