fot

Re: [Fot] Race weekend near Kentucky?

To: Susan Kahler <susank@141.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Race weekend near Kentucky?
From: Hugh Barber <tr6nut@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 15:50:41 -0400
Susan,

Don't know what constitutes "a day's drive" for you, but here's three
Fall events:

October 16/17, SVRA Season Final, Road Atlanta
November 23-25, VRG Turkey Bowl, Summit Point, WV
December 12-14, VDCA, Roebling Road (Savannah, GA)

Also, if memory serves me, VDCA usually runs a February event at
Carolina Motorsports Park.