fot

[Fot] TR2 TS1 LO Sailing for Hawaii Next Week.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR2 TS1 LO Sailing for Hawaii Next Week.
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 22:01:10 EDT
--===============1031638793==

--part1_cfc.43769f3d.361190e6_boundary

FOT,

Reports are that TS1 has been secured in a warehouse in San Diego and will
sail about Tuesday.

Hawaii 5-0  is standing by to dust the entire car down for fingerprints.
There was some late night suspicious activity regarding TS1 while it was under
the
Classic Motorsports Big Top at The Glen.

The car may have been molested in some way, but like sheep and llamas, cars
make unlikely witnesses in a court of law. I dont think anything will come of
it.

I asked Robert if it had a few more miles on the odometer, Sunday Morning. He
said, "NO, that was the first thing I checked".

Joe A

    </HTML>

--part1_cfc.43769f3d.361190e6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>FOT,
<BR>
<BR>Reports are that TS1 has been secured in a warehouse in San Diego and wi=
ll sail about Tuesday.
<BR>
<BR><B>Hawaii 5-0 &nbsp;is standing by to dust the entire car down for finge=
rprints.</B> There was some late night suspicious activity regarding TS1 whi=
le it was under the Classic Motorsports Big Top at The Glen.
<BR>
<BR>The car may have been molested in some way, but like sheep and llamas, c=
ars make unlikely witnesses in a court of law. I dont think anything will co=
me of it.
<BR>
<BR>I asked Robert if it had a few more miles on the odometer, Sunday Mornin=
g. He said, "NO, that was the first thing I checked".
<BR>
<BR>Joe A
<BR>
<BR>