fot

[Fot] Non vintage racer, Fiat Spider on craigs list

To: fot@autox.team.net,vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Non vintage racer, Fiat Spider on craigs list
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 21:51:37 -0500
--===============0059960106==

Ran across this looking for a cheap 5 speed Honda / Toyota for my
daughter.<br><br>
&quot;Fun little car to drive. Runs great! Only about 700 miles on a
rebuilt motor. Minimal rust. Needs new bumpers. I have new quarter panels
for both front and back sides of car. New soft top on car. Also have hard
top that just needs refurnished. About 4 boxes of spare parts will be
given to buyer. I was awarded this car in a divorce and just looking to
get rid of it. For additional information or a quicker response call
309-343-5873. Ask for Stephanie. &quot;<br>
<a
href="mailto:sale-863542369@craigslist.org?subject=%2778%20Fiat%20Spider%20-%20$2000%20%28Galesburg%29";>
Galesburg, IL, $2000<br><br>
Looks decent in the little pics on Craigslist.<br><br>
NFI<br><br>
Tony Drews</body>