fot

Re: [Fot] Bearings for Southwick front hubs and Uncle Jack axels

To: triosan@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bearings for Southwick front hubs and Uncle Jack axels
From: tr3a58@verizon.net
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 07:52:15 -0500 (CDT)
   Chuck;

               I  have  the Southwick hubs and didn't change the bearings
   when  installing  the Stub axles. The listing I have from Southwick is
   as follows:

    Timken numbers are

   Inner cup - 1920         Inner cone - 1986

   Outer cup - 5185        Outer cone - 5062

   Inner seal collar - contact Southwick

   Inner seal - 13509 CR

   I also have the origional instruction sheet if you need it. I can scan
   it and send as a Jpeg.

   Dean T.