fot

[Fot] Interstate 80 travel in October- Iowa to Laramie,WY

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Interstate 80 travel in October- Iowa to Laramie,WY
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:55:18 EDT
List(s):

I have an empty enclosed trailer going from Jesup, IA to Laramie, WY, mostly
on I-80.

This would be the week of 26 October.

If someone has an easy fit, there might be a win/win here.

I could vary my route somewhat , depending on the circumstances.

Contact me off list....   N197tr4@cs.com

(FYI: At some point in the future, I might have another trip with an empty
trailer coming back from Southern California)

Joe A<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at
your
destination.  Dining, Movies, Events, News &amp; more. Try it out
(http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)</HTML>