fot

Re: [Fot] scattershields

To: <SpiwakD@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] scattershields
From: "Tim Murphy" <timmurph@fastbytes.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:58:36 -0500
On the subject of scatter shields, I have one of Jack Drews aluminum scatter
shields that we did not use, our old one was adapted to fit with the new
motor mounts.  The scatter shield is for a TR4.  It may fit a TR3 but I
don't know.  There was a photo of this on Tony Drews website.  This scatter
shield is now for sale.  Anyone interested, please contact me off list.
Thanks.

Tim Murphy