fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Tees,

To: "Scott Janzen" <s.janzen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Tees,
From: "Phil Hyer" <philhyer@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:51:19 -0400
Hey Scott, I Emailed Ted a while back after he contacted Glen Effinger
about this . I corrected my order then by ordering a medium t-shirt
for Glen instead of the large I ordered originally for him previously,
 along with an extra large t-shirt for myself. I also wanted an extra
large deniem shirt and a khaki hat for myself. Hopefully it not too
late to correct this . Also I could you pass along to me Ted`s # so I
can arrainge payment with him. If you need to contact me my # is (954)
801-6694.   Thanks, Phil