fot

Re: [Fot] State of Vintage Racing & the Economic Tsunami & Question

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, "'Tony Drews'" <tony@tonydrews.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] State of Vintage Racing & the Economic Tsunami & Question
From: "Paul MacDonald" <macdonaldp@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:56:15 -0400
If you ever get a chance to visit the pits at an NHRA top fuel
meet...incredible. Standing close to an 8000 horsepower...that's right eight
thousand., when they hit the loud pedal the shock wave is so forceful that
you instinctively open your mouth so your eardrums don't explode.

The machinery is just spectacular.

Paul