fot

[Fot] what about FOT?

To: spitlist@cox.net, budscars@comcast.net, riverside@cedar-rapids.net,
Subject: [Fot] what about FOT?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 12:37:17 EDT
But I am just a member of this list.  What is your opinion on this issue,
Joe A?
Joe C.

Joe C.

Thanks for asking for my opinion:

.....nothing really needs to be changed.
.....nothing is seriously broken.  ...people have a right to be grumpy once
in awhile. ......things will change as a result of it.  ...people on this list
are very smart.

And People have choices
....if they choose to be unhappy, they surely will be unhappy.
....if they feel the list does not meet their needs, they can make a change.

The digest version might work best for some.

Private emails to express your feelings to a person may be a better approach
than posting to the entire list.

Changing the SUBJECT LINE would help determine the use of the DELETE button.

But that is all common sense, and of course we all have plenty of that.

Although I depart from COMMON SENSE  from time to time....it is fortunate my
'Friends' are very forgiving.

Joe A

There is not a person on this list that cant make a contribution, nor a
person we cant help.

(Hold that thought on The Vintage Triumph Competition Manual.  or  .Vintage
Racing Triumphs in the Modern Era)