fot

Re: [Fot] Thanks for the grip ideas!

To: "Susan Kahler" <susank@141.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Thanks for the grip ideas!
From: "robert bownes" <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 18:05:57 -0400
Susan,

IMHE, the gas pedal need to be non abrasive. You want your foot to slide on
it. The brake just the opposite. Abrasive on the floor is good but it will
wear out the heel of your shoes quick :)

A piece of angle iron mounted to the floor as a good spot to rest your heel
on the other hand can be helpful.