fot

Re: [Fot] Vintage Racing Organizations

To: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Vintage Racing Organizations
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:54:15 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
SVRA, HSR and VRG all race at Watkkins.  I think VSCCA still has an event at
Lime Rock but their elegibility rules are very restrictive and only a small
portion of the present vintage race community would be able to run  any of
their events.  There used to be a Labor Day weekend race but it was turned into
a high buck invitation only event.  Not sure if it still exists at all.  Check
the schedule in Victory Lane magazine.  They try really hard to keep up with
all orgainization's schedules.

Mike Jackson - Race Director VDCA