fot

[Fot] Off Topic - Gathering of Mustangs and Legends

To: "Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Off Topic - Gathering of Mustangs and Legends
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 22:51:49 -0400
Amici,

After the recent off topic discussions, I hesitate to forward this, but
since I learned of
this event from this group, I will suffer the arrows surely headed my way..

I received an email yesterday informing me of the availability of a DVD of
last years
GML in Columbus, Ohio. It is to be released on 28 November at a cost of
$29.95.
Pre-orders before 31 October are $24.95.

If anyone is interested in receiving a copy of the email, let me know and I
can forward
it to you.

I have no fiduciary interest in this, just sending it on since many members
of this list
are also aircraft aficionados.

Cheers,

Doug