fot

Re: [Fot] Weber carbs

To: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>, "George
Subject: Re: [Fot] Weber carbs
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:29:04 -0700
Dealing with Webers is not a walk in the park or an instant power source.
They can be wonderful, but they need to petted and pampered to get the
running condition for your engine setup, then it is okay as long as you have
a source of jets, venturis and other bits to change the tune when you need
for weather/heat/altitude corrections .  My advice is put on a pair of
S.U.'s and be happy with the results as they will be good.