fot

Re: [Fot] Piston to Wall clearance Now Vincent Black Shadow

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>, Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Piston to Wall clearance Now Vincent Black Shadow
From: Bill Babcock <billbab@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 23:13:56 -0700
I mis-spoke. I picked my Vincent up today from the guy who rebuilt it,
and discovered he replaced the rings. the plan was to re-use them, but
he decided against it. He re-used the pistons, but ditched the rings.
It's been at other people's shops for way too long. I'm looking
forward to finishing up the little nits that still need to be
corrected and doing some riding on it. It's a great bike.

There's some shots on Peyote's and Nero's site: http://www.allaluminumtour.com/