fot

[Fot] Please Remove

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Please Remove
From: Labs0808@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 21:41:03 EST
I as well, would like to be removed from the Fot Mailing list.
The forum is a wonderful place for information, but the overwhelming amount
I guess what I consider repetitive or redundant information has become to
much.

  Please do not take this for anything more then what it is, this is a
wonderful group of men and women sharing idea's and help. but I no longer have
British car so much of the info is falling on deaf ears
   Thanks again see you all at the track

    Doug Karon past Ambro 001 owner
    _Labs0808@aol.com_ (mailto:Labs0808@aol.com)
5 Travel Deals!