fot

Re: [Fot] 87mm liner needed

To: horizonracing@msn.com (Tony and Annie Garmey), cartravel@pobox.com,
Subject: Re: [Fot] 87mm liner needed
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 22:24:59 -0500
FOT,

I have a torque plate, but also have a fixture inspired by our production
methods at John Deere.

It controls the shape at the skirt.

Using the torque plate drove us bonkers getting repeatability.

The fixture means that we start with dimensional stability of the liner, at the
time of assembly. What happens to the liner after the head goes on, I dont
know, but this method has my confidence.

The torque plate is available for borrowing, IF ANY FOT WANTS TO USE IT.

The fixture and process equipment is also available for your use and I have no
financial interest in it's operation. I can help coordinate.

Joe Alexander