fot

[Fot] TR6 body and frame for sale

To: "FOT" <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 body and frame for sale
From: "Don Marshall" <ofbracing@nefcom.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:53:23 -0500
Sorry for the commercial but someone on FOT might want these before I
post them to the 6 pack list or Ebay.

1)       A very, very nice and complete late TR6 body, including doors,
deck lid and hood.  Floor pans were replaced and the rest of the body
was stripped and painted a very pretty red color about 10 years ago.
It's been stored inside ever since and is nearly ready to go back on a
frame.  For some reason they didn't paint the floors so there's some
surface rust but otherwise they're new.  There is also a little rust
along the very bottom of the rear valance and fenders but it's minimal
and would be an easy fix.  This would make a great vintage race car body
as it sits.

2)       Late TR6 frame, came from under the body above.  I separated
them so I could more closely inspect the frame before listing it for
sale.  For the most part it appears to be very solid but had apparently
been hit in the front at some point.  It was repaired and appears
straight.  It needs the usual gussets and rear diff mounts beefed up
although someone has welded in some bracing on the front diff supports.
There is the usual surface rust but I tapped on all surfaces with a pick
hammer and didn't find anything serious.  The frame is a roller, with
suspension and diff included.

3)       Asking $4,000 obo for both. Located in North Florida.

Don Marshall

904-259-9668

Macclenny, FL