fot

[Fot] Columbia River Classic - any eastern racers going?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Columbia River Classic - any eastern racers going?
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 06:59:30 -0500
Is there anybody here in the northeast or upper midwest that is thinking
of running the Columbia River Classic?

Oregon looks really far away on my map. I can't afford the time for a
cross country tow, but if a couple people were interested perhaps we can
figure out a way to get our cars out there for a not too unreasonable
amount of money.

If anybody has any interest, contact me offline. No promises here, just
looking to open a dialog with racers willing to blow a big chunk of
racing budget on what should be one heck of a weekend.