fot

[Fot] For Sale: 1147 Racing Engines

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] For Sale: 1147 Racing Engines
From: Jay Creel <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 18:17:41 -0800 (PST)
FOT,

I have for sale, (2) complete ready to race 1147 motors prepared by
George Bauchman.  Both motors are complete and ready for installation.  Both
motors are refreshed and include 303014 heads.  These motors are top notch and
are well prepared.  One motor has only one race weekend on it and the other is
fresh with zero time.  I have carbs and intake available for each motor as
well as a set of Stahl headers.

Give a call for complete information and
pricing.

Jay Creel
860.729.6569