fot

Re: [Fot] Nice photo

To: mark@bradakis.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nice photo
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:05:31 -0500
<<< Karen just got home with the contents of the PO box, which included?
a new issue of The Vintage Triumph. Nice cover shot of a couple of?
racing TRs - they look sort of familiar, it seems. >>>?

I'll say!? Jeff?Snook and Henry Frye.? Great shot.? Great issue too.? The GLEN
article captures the magnitude and scope of the event over and above the
awesome vintage racing.? I particularly liked?Mike Cook's memorial to P. L.
Newman, and Paul?Richardson's article on the FERGUSON tractor ties.

Bill Dentinger?