fot

Re: [Fot] LeMans

To: "'WILLIAM TOBIN'" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>, "'Doug Mitchell'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] LeMans
From: "Gary Horstkorta" <vintage.racer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:52:53 -0800
Bill:

I agree with both your cinematic choices and "The World's Fastest Indian" is
quite good as well although it really condenses his life story.  Read the
book or get the DVD (includes extra material) to get the full extent of his
amazing life.  He certainly lived it to the fullest and on his own terms.

Gary