fot

Re: [Fot] I have a question...what is your favorite coil?

To: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] I have a question...what is your favorite coil?
From: "David Kettler" <dkettler@powercom.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 14:55:06 -0600
I have a stock engine/ignition system.  I put in a Lucas Sport Coil about 4
years ago.  The day before I was to drive 700 miles to Watkins Glen, the car
didn't start.  Traced it to the sport coil.  Put in a used coil made in
Israel which I've had laying around and it made the trip there and back
without a problem.

I'm not sure what I'm going to put in next.  I'm leaning toward a stock
Lucas coil.

Dave Kettler

66TR4A