fot

Re: [Fot] Weber DCOE 45's on TR4

To: "'Peter Vucinic'" <pvucinic@netspace.net.au>, "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Weber DCOE 45's on TR4
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 06:25:27 +0100
The main problem is that you can't set Weber's for a wide range.
You can use a small chokes to rise torque and easy overcome the idle stage
or you can run large chokes to have max power.
For a road engine a 32mm choke I would suggest as max.
For racing a 36-40mm choke. The 36 for rally and the 40 for ovals.
I have a type 9 Weber and it does stumble at progression. I run a 55F8 idle
jet.
Use small injectors....like a 35 or 40 with a discharge jet of 50-70.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----