fot

Re: [Fot] Ahvenisto

To: MadMarx <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ahvenisto
From: Jari Tabell <jari.tabell@pp.inet.fi>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 18:32:41 +0200
Yes, there has been a lot of discussion about this incident here, and
these photos have been a very good evidence of what really happened.
Actually, the Opel #68 was sideways already before the black BMW hit it.
So the driver of the BMW couldn't do anything but braking as hard as
possible. When the orange BMW arrived, there were yellow flags waving
and the air full of smoke and car parts already. It's difficult to say
why he didn't realize what was happening.

Anyway, I think that this a very good reminder that it's good to lift
off whenever you see something strange happening.

Jari