fot

[Fot] Weekend at the Glen

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Weekend at the Glen
From: Greg ''Lunker'' Hilyer <lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:00:56 -0700
Hello All,
Neat little article in Moss' new issue of British Motoring. Rekindles
some great memories of that wonderful event. Top picture is a great
action shot of Tony in the 250K. And to my surprise has perhaps the
smallest identifiable picture I'll ever see of my car [purple and
yellow does tend to stand out in a crowd!]. The second pic. shows
that all one has to do is R&R a head trackside and win the Bill Ames
award and they start mistaking you for Kas Kastner - right Larry? [my
apologies if that is you Kas, presenting the award, but I don't think
so]
Best New Year wishes to all,
Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314