fot

Re: [Fot] Hallett 1982

To: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>, "Robert Lang"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hallett 1982
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:08:44 -0600
Wrong guesses, both of you. #72 was Dennis Wilson from St. Louis -- Midwest
Division driver.

He won DP that day (June 20, 1982). I have the results on file.

PLN beat Art Pasmas of Denver, Colo., to win GT1 and 1st o/a by 5.87
seconds, and set a new GT1 track record of 1:22.70 (that record today is
down to 1:15.5)

--Rocky Entriken (MiDiv Pointskeeper)