fot

[Fot] Group 44 GT6: Need quarter windows and dash

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Group 44 GT6: Need quarter windows and dash
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:59:08 EST
Hey guys,

I have got the Group 44 car nearly done now, but was looking for some real
nice used quarter windows for the doors. I have a pair, but would like better
chrome.

Also, I bought an aftermarket wood dash and am not happy with how original it
looks. Anyone have a really good used dash for a 1969 GT6+? Thanks.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040