fot

[Fot] FOT at It's Best

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] FOT at It's Best
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:43:01 EST
Esteemed List,

We received a very large box from UPS today. When Jan discovered it in the
garage she read the label.  It said:  "THE REALLY BIG DIAMOND" Store on a very
professional looking LABEL.

Since it said that, and it was addressed to her, she lugged and drug it into
the dining room and started to open it.  Under several cubic feet of foam
peanuts she found a TR4 long neck radiator.

She was very pleased. Well, mostly very amused.

Then Dusty, the cat, found that foam peanuts in a box were a great source of
amusement.....

Thanks to Bill Dentinger........as it replaces the radiator in TR4 #197,
which I destroyed beyond repair, in a jacking incident at Watkins Glen.

Joe A