fot

Re: [Fot] Tim Meinrenken on the Nordschleife

To: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tim Meinrenken on the Nordschleife
From: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:27:20 -1000
Macintosh. End of story. I used PC equipment for years and years,
understood deep into the guts, more than I really wanted to. Bought a
Mac notebook because i liked the case and I could run windows on it,
but I wound up using the Mac OS more than windows. Now I wouldn't
touch a windows machine, just not worth the effort. And YUCK, Vista.