fot

Re: [Fot] F1 practice

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] F1 practice
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:26:19 -0700
The speed may actually have more to do with the teams that started
developing their 09 cars sooner are ahead of last years front running
teams in the current development cycle rather then just the diffuser
issue.  This seems plausible if you look at the qualifying weight of
the cars - now that the teams have to reveal how much fuel they have on board.

Button has enough fuel to go 22 laps while Massa can only go as far
as 18 laps.  Kubica in the BMW will be stopping on lap 17

http://www.itv-f1.com/Feature.aspx?Type=James_Allen&id=45376