fot

Re: [Fot] Diff Oil Cooler

To: <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Diff Oil Cooler
From: Tony and Annie Garmey <horizonracing@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 06:41:02 -0700
Geoff,

Although not Triumph, I've done this to a Lister chevy and a Devin SS. Both De
Dion tube cars with inboard brakes.

The factory lister cars ran this set up in the 50's using a modified double SU
pump (jag) and drivers were asked not to turn them on until lap 2-3.

I'm using a modern elect. pump designed for heavy oil with a 6-8 row -8
cooler. I also put in a coarse screen filter before the pump inlet. Return oil
is aimed at the crown wheel as close to the pinion as possible. The elect. oil
pump is wiried into the fuel pump.

cheers

Tony

> From: gkbyrne@optushome.com.au
> To: fot@autox.team.net
> Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 21:47:05 +1000
> Subject: [Fot] Diff Oil Cooler
>
> FOT
> Any of you guys running diff oil coolers on independant rear end Triumphs.
If