fot

Re: [Fot] Alighnment killed my TR4 rotors?

To: <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>, "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Alighnment killed my TR4 rotors?
From: "David Talbott" <dtalbott@archrepro.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:56:07 -0700
The pedal may get a bit better, but it's all relative.  I've lost brake
cooling from things like an abraded duct hose and you can almost quantify
the temperature rise by the greater volume of burnt, bubbly fluid that comes
out of the effected corner when you're bleeding with a clear hose.  The
toastier it has been, the more pumps it takes to clear things up.  The
bubbles (and the long pedal) will be worse with lower temp fluids or fluid
that has been in the system for very long and taken up moisture.