fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 stock lifter weight?

To: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 stock lifter weight?
From: Steven Belfer <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 21:12:08 -0700
I too have a new set of BP Northwest lifters that are going into my
new engine build.  We shall see what happens. Their website states
their hardness specs and since this is a mild race engine, I'm taking
a chance with them.  Obviously, there are tons of searchable posts on
lifter hardness.

My new lifters weigh in at 68g
My stock lifter that handled 20 races weighed 72g
My race-prepped stock lifter that came out of another well used and
successful race motor weighed 52g.

~STEVE